Direct Colors crushed granite aggregate creates a softer, more natural look for your landscaping needs. Crushed granite makes an excellent, long-lasting mulching material and is much easier to work with and more attractive than gravel. Control weeds and reduce gardening work along pathways, flower beds and trees with landscape stone. Perfect for areas where grass won’t grow or for colorful xeriscape ground cover in drier climates. Build your own garden pathways and garden trails with landscape stone!
Don’t get stuck with the one color available at your local DIY stores! We offer seven colors to choose from for any landscaping project. Available in Size #1 (1/8″-1/4″) and Size #2 (1/4″-1/2″). For an eye-catching countertop design element, use crushed granite and glass aggregates together in different colors and sizes!
Top Uses for Landscape Stone
• Pathways and garden trail
• Pest-free, soil- enriching mulching material for gardens, flower beds and trees
• Excellent ground cover solution in areas where grass doesn’t grow
• Decorative xeriscape ground cover in dry climate
• Colorful, affordable decor for outdoor living areas, especially patios and paver walkways
Try a Sample Kit! Not sure what color or color combination you’d like to use? Give our 6 four oz. sample kit in Onyx, Amber, Texas Black, Red Spar, Verde, Crystal and American Beauty a try first.
DCI Landscape Stone Size Ruler
Key DCI Landscape Stone Features:
• Cleaned, sized and easy to work with aggregates
• Use for pathways, mulching, garden decor and landscaping projects
• Select between small, medium and large landscape stone sizes
• Available in seven crushed granite colors
• Purchase sample kits for testing or small projects