Deco Gel Acid Stain is an acid-based gel of minerals and acid designed to adhere without drips or runs on vertical surfaces, borders, or other similar projects. Deco Gel Acid Stain has been specifically designed for use on vertical applications, such as retaining walls, columns or garden décor, including statuary and cultured rocks. Deco Gel can be used in conjunction with our liquid acid stain for projects that have both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
The best thing about acid stain is its ability to infuse concrete with rich and deep color tones. Depending on the color and application techniques used, the results can mimic everything from polished marble to natural stone or even stained wood. Something else to remember about concrete stain is that no two projects will look alike! Application, color selection, concrete surface conditions and environmental factors all play important roles in the final outcome.
Key Deco Gel Acid Stain Features:
• Only gelled Concrete Acid Stain on the market today!
• No drips or runs on vertical surfaces. Perfect for accent colors on any project
• Ideal for borders, vertical surfaces, statuary, garden décor, intricate designs/stencils and free-hand art
• Covers 150-200 sq. ft. per gallon depending on porosity and surface texture.
• Apply using a foam brush or foam roller. Artist brushes can be used for close work.
• Detailed How-To Instructions included with every purchase