If you want to make gorgeous concrete countertops, like those shown here, without searching far and wide for all the materials you need, Direct Colors Inc. offers a full line of mixes, coloring agents and decorative enhancements that make it easy to create cast-in-place or precast concrete countertops with unlimited design options. Everything is pre-packaged and ready to use, eliminating all the guesswork and ensuring consistent results.
Direct Colors Concrete Countertop Supplies Line Includes:
• Concrete Countertop Mix – White and Gray, an all-in-one blend of fiber, anti-foaming agent, polymer, water reducer and concrete
• DCI Concrete Overlay – White and Gray,add water only mix perfect to refurbish existing countertop surfaces
• Concrete Countertop Admix for Custom Mixes, converts any 5000-psi concrete into a glass-fiber-reinforced countertop mix.
• Concrete Pigments,powdered concrete pigments for integrally colored concrete countertops, with over 100 color options.
• Recycled Glass and Crushed Granite Aggregates, enhance the color and appearance of your countertop with decorative aggregates in many sizes and colors.
• Fiberglass Net and Chopped Fibers, complete reinforcement for poured countertops
• Concrete Acid Stain, create unique, richly colored acid stained countertops
• Deco Gel Gelled Acid Stain, a no-drip formula for use with stencils and for free-hand designs.
• Countertop Polishing Kit and Polishing Pads,polish countertops to 3000 grit for a perfectly smooth look
• Concrete Countertop Form Release Kit, colorless, residue and stain-free form release
• Concrete Countertop Sealers and Applicators, sealers for every indoor or outdoor countertop project
• DCI Natural Countertop Wax, extra, food grade protection for any sealed indoor countertop
DCI Concrete Countertop Mix is an add-water-only product formulated to provide maximum tensile strength, eliminating the need for additional reinforcement. Direct Colors uses only top quality materials and adds no fly ash to our countertop mix. Fly ash affects reactivity and color development when acid staining and causes color variability in integrally colored countertops. It’s available in white or gray, and when combined with DCI’s integral concrete pigment, the color possibilities are endless. For special coloring effects, you can also apply DCI’s liquid or gel acid stains, which are available in a choice of 10 colors. And if you plan to polish your countertop, you can add DCI’s natural stone or recycled-glass aggregate to achieve truly unique, eye-popping decorative effects.
Direct Colors concrete countertop supplies line are designed for use by both novices and professionals. Because all the ingredients are pre-measured, you don’t need to tinker with mix design proportions. Want to try a small countertop sample first?
Direct Colors Offers Samples Sizes in Most all our Concrete Countertop Supplies:
• 3lb. Concrete Countertop Mix and Concrete Overlay Samples
• Crushed Granite and Glass Aggregate Sample Kits
• Lithium Hardener and DCI Water Based 4 and 8 oz. Sealer Samples
• Acid Stain and Deco Gel Acid Stain Samples
• Concrete Pigment and Concrete Dye Samples