• Dilute concentrate with water before application.
• Apply using a mop, brush, cloth, pad, sprayer, or scrubber/buffer.
• Scrub soiled areas or stains thoroughly.
• Rinse thoroughly with clean water until all cleanser residue is removed.
• Maintenance Cleaning: 4 oz. of cleaner per gallon of water
• Medium Duty Cleaning: 8 oz. of cleaner per gallon of water
• Heavy Duty Cleaning: 16 oz. of cleaner per gallon of water
Concrete Cleaner & Degreaser and water solution will cover approximately 100 square feet.