Commercial Concrete Floor Wax and Polish protects acrylic sealed concrete floors from wear and tear.
• Prevents sealer wear and tear avoiding the need for reapplication
• Adds additional luster and gloss to indoor floors
• Easy to apply, low odor and fast drying
• No buffing required but is recommended for high traffic businesses
• Re-apply as needed without stripping
• Indoor concrete floor use only
• Soak the trim pad applicator in warm water and shake out excess before use.
• Pour wax into a paint or wallpaper tray and saturate applicator.
• Press out excess and push a thin milky coat onto the surface. The product will appear milky when applying but will clear as it dries.
• Smooth out any foaming that may appear on the surface.
• Allow to dry for 3-4 hours between coats.
• Apply final coat 12 hours before moving furniture or heavy objects across the floor.
• Wash trim pad applicator with hot water and dish soap for future use.
• Store wax and floor polish in a temperature controlled space with lid tightly closed.
Concrete floor wax reapplication or spot-waxing should be done quarterly depending on traffic and use.
To prolong concrete wax longevity, place Teflon pads or felt tips under all chair and furniture legs.
Plastic mats should be used under all rolling office chairs to preserve the decorative finish.