Concrete Pigment Sample Sizes are perfect for small projects and can be used to add color to Concrete, Countertops, Overlay, Stucco, Plaster, Mortar, Grout and other cement-based materials. Pigment integrally colors the concrete offering consistent, even tones across the slab. Our pigments are high quality, dry, lightfast, odorless, alkali and weather resistant, UV stable, non-hazardous, chemically inert, water-insoluble and are tested to the ASTM C979 standard.
Direct Colors Concrete Pigment Color Charts are designed to provide a close approximation of what our customers can expect to achieve in gray or white concrete. For custom pours such as countertop mixes, plaster, stucco, grouts and other concrete-based products, when adjusted properly for specific job requirements, the colors vary within an acceptable range for the majority of our customers.
Measuring Pigment for Your Project
Direct Colors has provided three concrete pigment calculators to help customers determine how much pigment will be needed for their projects. The pigment needed to achieve a specific color is based on the amount of cement in the mix rather than the total weight of the bag. The project calculator tool is designed to calculate for truck pours, custom concrete batches and bags of ready-mix concrete. When using the custom batch calculator, keep in mind that the weight of cement will vary by material and to correctly adjust the values accordingly.
Key Concrete Pigment Sample Size Features:
• Over 100 colors options available
• 4 oz. (by volume) concrete pigment sample containers
• Powdered concrete pigment perfect for pre-application testing and smaller jobs
• Perfect for concrete décor projects like stepping stones and pavers
• Appropriate for indoor and outdoor projects.
• Larger quantities are available and always in stock.
• Detailed How-to Instructions included in every purchase.