Looking for a smaller quantity of countertop mix for testing or smaller projects? Try our 3lb. Concrete Countertop Mix Sample Size! Direct Colors offers sample sizes in all our concrete countertop products so you can try, try and succeed! DCI Concrete Countertop Mix is an all-in-one GFRC ready, add water only mix containing chopped fibers, polymers and other additives for an easy-to-use, ultra strong product. Direct Colors uses only top quality materials and adds no fly ash to our countertop mix. Fly ash affects reactivity and color development when acid staining and causes color variability in integrally colored countertops.
DCI Concrete Countertop Mix was designed with all our customers in mind and can be successfully applied by DIYer’s and professional contractors alike. DCI Countertop Mix is suitable for both indoor and outdoor precast or cast-in-place projects. All countertops must be sealed against staining and daily wear and tear. Polyurethane is the most durable coating for countertops and can be used to top coat an epoxy finish if a deep, wet look is desired. Our epoxy sealer is now available with metallic color packs for a shimmering finish.
Mixing Instructions: For 3 lbs. of concrete countertop mix add 7-8 ounces of water until the mix pours easily. Pour mixture into forms and allow to cure for 2-4 days. 3 lbs. of countertop mix will produce a 9”x 9”x ¾” sample.
Concrete Pigment Color Packs
Key Concrete Countertop Mix Sample Size Features:
• Perfect for testing and smaller projects
• Top quality all-in-one, GFRC ready concrete countertop mix including chopped fibers and polymers for added strength
• 100% cement. No fly ash added to our countertop mix
• Available in white or gray base color with hundreds of concrete pigment color options
• Specially-formulated for enhanced acid stain color depth and variation