DCI Concrete Countertop Mix is an all-in-one GFRC ready, add water only mix containing chopped fibers, polymers and other additives for an easy-to-use, ultra strong product. If used in conjunction with fiberglass netting, steel reinforcement bars and/or wire mesh are not needed. Direct Colors uses only top quality materials and adds no fly ash to our countertop mix. Fly ash affects reactivity and color development when acid staining and causes color variability in integrally colored countertops. Available in white and gray base colors. DCI Concrete Countertop Mix was designed with all our customers in mind and can be successfully applied by DIYer’s and professional contractors alike. DCI Countertop Mix is suitable for both indoor and outdoor precast or cast-in-place projects.
Need to Test Before You Get Started?
We offer DCI Concrete Countertop Mix in 3 lbs. samples in both a white and gray base color for testing and smaller jobs. 3 lbs. of countertop mix will produce a 9”x 9”x ¾” sample.
All countertops must be sealed against staining and daily wear and tear. Polyurethane is the most durable coating for countertops and can be used as a top coat for an epoxy finish if a deep, wet look is desired. Our Single Component Polyurea provides the glossiest finish for a indoor or outdoor countertop.
Key Concrete Countertop Mix Features:
• Top quality all-in-one, GFRC ready countertop mix including chopped fibers and polymers for added strength
• 100% cement. No fly ash added to our countertop mix for optimal staining and coloring
• Available in white or gray base color with hundreds of concrete pigment color options
• Specially-formulated for enhanced acid stain color depth and variation
• Covers 2.5 sq. ft. per box per 1.5 in. depth
• Available in a 3 lb. sample size for testing and smaller projects