Refinish NOT Replace Kitchen and Bathroom Countertops!
Why spend thousands on refinishing kitchen and bathroom countertops when Direct Colors offers a countertop refinishing kit that will transform your home for pennies on the dollar? Direct Colors Concrete Overlay, Tinted Sealer and Metallic Epoxy will make your existing Formica, tile or wood frame countertop look stylishly brand new without the expense of tear out and replacement.
What’s in the Countertop Refinishing Kit?
Each Kit will cover up to 50 sq. ft. and includes:
• One Box of Smooth Gray or Smooth White Concrete Overlay
• One 12″ Magic Trowel
• One Quart of Tinted Concrete Sealer (Select from 40 Colors)
• One Metallic Epoxy Kit (Select from 7 Metallic Pigment Colors)
• One 10 mil Notched Squeegee
• One Spiked Roller
Overlaying an Existing Bathroom is as Easy as 1…2…3… with Direct Colors Concrete Overlay and Three-Part Metallic Epoxy Kit.
Our helpful videos describe the step-by-step process from start to finish. We offer a detailed How to Guide: How to Apply Concrete Overlay that outlines how to prepare and apply overlay to every countertop surface material the product can be successfully used with. For more details on applying Tinted Sealer and Metallic Epoxy Application or to purchase separately, visit our Three-Part Metallic Epoxy product page.
Step 1: Preparing and Overlaying the Countertop Surface
Step 2 and 3: Applying the Tinted Sealer and Metallic Epoxy Countertop Finishes
Key Countertop Refinishing Kit Features:
• Everything Needed for up to 50 sq. ft. Countertop Project
• Choose from 7 Metallic Pigment Colors and 40 Tinted Concrete Sealer Base Colors to Customize Your Project
• Clean and Reuse the Notched Squeegee and Magic Trowel for Future Projects
• Metallic Epoxy is Suitable for Indoor Use Only
• Detailed How to Information included with Every Purchase
Helpful Posts Featuring Metallic Epoxy and Countertop Remodeling Projects: