Acrylic Floor Wax Stripper
$21.95 – $36.95
Easily and Safely Remove Floor Wax Without Damaging Acrylic Sealer
• Mix eight parts hot water to one part Acrylic Floor Wax Stripper in a plastic bucket.
• Each 1 Quart of Acrylic Floor Wax Stripper will cover 200 sq. ft at the recommended dilution rate.
• Do NOT apply full strength. Applying this product full strength could result in sealer damage.
• Wear gloves while handling and applying.
• Mop liberally onto the floor using a clean cotton mop.
• Allow to remain active on the floor for 5-10 minutes.
• Apply more solution if needed to prevent drying.
• The product cannot be successfully removed if allowed to dry on the floor.
• If the floor has several layers of wax, an additional application of wax stripper may be required.
• A floor buffer with a red pad could be used for larger projects.
• For isolated areas, apply with a wide foam brush or similar applicator.
• After the wax has released from the floor, remove the Acrylic Wax Stripper using a clean wet mop and warm water or a wet vacuum.
• Rinse with clean water and allow to dry. Neutralizing is not necessary.