Concrete Dye Powder
$15.95 – $211.95
Fast Drying, Easy-to-Mix Concrete Dye Powder (Acetone Not Included)
$15.95 To Make 1 Quart
$48.95 To Make 1 Gallon
$211.95 To Make 5 Gallons
Color Trial Sizes available!
Direct Colors Concrete Dye is quick-drying, easy-to-apply acetone-based, topical colorant intended for concrete floor or similar applications. When used properly, this product will provide true, consistent color for indoor and outdoor concrete surfaces. Concrete Dye is a dye and seal product and is not intended for polished concrete floors.
For best results, pre-seal the surface before applying the dye with Satin Finish, Solvent-Based Acrylic Concrete Sealer. If the concrete has been ground or has a rougher texture, a second coat of sealer may be necessary. Three or more dye coats are generally required to achieve most colors. Each additional coat will produce a darker, more intense color. For enhanced color diversity, apply two or more colors. Seal the concrete immediately after applying to protect the finish. Acetone must be purchased separately. Concrete Dye is also available in trial sizes, a six color trial kit and custom dye trial kits.
Concrete Dye is particularly useful when attempting to stain areas that cannot easily be colored with concrete acid stain. Concrete Dye is an excellent choice as secondary accents on tinted concrete sealer and acid stain finishes, stenciling, design work, and borders. Dye can also be used on slabs not suitable for acid staining such as concrete poured with a waterproofing additive, with exposed aggregate or areas previously treated with muriatic acid. Concrete dye is not a good choice for excessively rough and/or heavily broomed concrete.
Concrete Dye Features:
• Fast-drying product ideal for commercial concrete floors where time is a critical factor
• Excellent for stenciling and vertical applications
• Use in conjunction with concrete acid stain for enhanced color effects
• Covers approximately 200 sq. ft. per mixed gallon
• Concrete Dye is a dye and seal product and is not intended for polished concrete floors
• Detailed How-to Instructions included in every purchase
• Apply using an acetone-approved sprayer. Acetone must be purchased separately
Concrete Dye Color Chart