Deco Gel Acid Stain Sample Kits are perfect for testing, smaller projects and design work on floors or concrete decor. Deco Gel Acid Stain is an acid-based gel of minerals and acid designed to adhere without drips or runs to vertical surfaces and other projects such as garden décor. Deco Gel Acid Stain sample kit has been specifically designed for use on vertical applications, such as retaining walls and columns or garden décor, including statuary and cultured rocks. Deco Gel can be used in conjunction with our liquid acid stain for projects that have both vertical and horizontal surfaces. The acid mixes with the cement to force a chemical reaction, which changes the color of the cement similar to a forced rusting. When covered with the proper sealer the acid stain produces a bright, variegated surface color unique to this process.
Key Deco Gel Acid Stain Sample Kit Features:
• 2oz. of each Deco Gel color plus a sample of Satin Gloss Water-based Sealer
• Perfect for concrete décor, borders/accents, stencils or countertop projects
• Detailed How-To Apply Instructions included in every kit
• Covers approximately 1-2 sq. ft. per sample depending on concrete porosity and surface conditions
• Apply using a foam brush or foam roller. Artist brushes can be used for close work