Deco Gel Gelled Acid Stain is an acid-based gel of minerals and acid designed to adhere without drips or runs on vertical surfaces, borders, or other similar projects. Our Deco Gel sample size is perfect for smaller projects like concrete countertops, accent work and testing. Use on vertical applications, such as retaining walls, columns or garden décor, including statuary and cultured rocks. Deco Gel can be used in conjunction with our liquid acid stain for projects that have both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
The best thing about acid stain is its ability to infuse concrete with rich and deep color tones. Depending on the color and application techniques used, the results can mimic everything from polished marble to natural stone or even stained wood. Something else to remember about concrete stain is that no two projects will look alike! Application, color selection, concrete surface conditions and environmental factors all play important roles in the final outcome.
Deco Gel is perfect for stenciling and borders on acid stained floor or concrete countertop projects. Because the product doesn’t drip or run, Deco Gel gives our customers more application control without sacrificing color or the appearance the acid staining process is known for.
Key Deco Gel Sample Size Features:
• Available in 9 Deco Gel sample colors
• 4 and 8 oz. sample sizes for pre-application testing
• Perfect for concrete décor, borders/accents, stencils or countertop projects
• Detailed How-To Apply Instructions included in every purchase
• Covers approximately 2-4 sq. ft. per sample depending on surface conditions
• Apply using a foam brush or foam roller. Artist brushes can be used for close work