Our Large Concrete Acid Stain Color Sample Kit is perfect for indoor concrete floors, countertops or outdoor concrete floors. Our trial kit includes 1 quart bottle of each Direct Colors Acid Stain Color giving customers the flexibility to use multiple colors at varying strengths or color combinations and are great for concrete pavers, stenciling or as secondary accents on any concrete project.
Direct Colors professional grade Concrete Acid Stain is a water-based liquid bearing minerals and acid. The acid stain penetrates the pores of the concrete forcing a chemical reaction between the muriatic acid and the available lime in the surface. Once acid stained, the color of the concrete is permanently altered. When sealed with an appropriate concrete sealer and for indoor applications, sealed and waxed, acid stain produces the unique, variegated finish associated with this process.
We offer both sample sizes of each concrete acid stain and for testing or smaller projects, a Small Concrete Acid Stain Sample Kit which includes 4 oz. of all 10 stains and a sample of DCI Water-based Concrete Sealer.
Direct Colors’ DIY Concrete Acid Stain Kit for Homeowners has everything you need for a 200 sq. ft. concrete acid stain project. For something slightly larger, each Concrete Acid Stain Add-On Kit will clean, stain and seal an additional 200 sq. ft. per add-on kit.
Keep in mind that it is your responsibility, as the stain applicator, to make sure the slab is ready to accept the stain, whether you poured the concrete or not. Take the time to look at the batch tickets to see what’s in the concrete mix, and always do a sample prior to stain installation to ensure that the color is correct.
Large Concrete Acid Stain Colors Kit Features:
• Easy to use multi color acid stain kit with all 10 concrete stain colors
• Mix colors, cut stains with water to test application techniques and concrete color combinations before buying
• Perfect for larger concrete decor, countertops and flooring projects
• Detailed How-To Instructions included with every concrete acid stain kit
• Includes a FREE 4oz Sample of All Our Acrylic Concrete Sealers
• Covers approximately 50 sq. ft. per quart depending on application technique and surface conditions
• Apply using all plastic garden sprayer or with a foam brush for smaller projects.