Liquid Colored Antique Concrete Stain can be used to restore faded stained or integrally-colored outdoor concrete and can be applied directly on top of an existing sealer. On smooth surfaces, the pigment will collect where you spray it most heavily. On stamped or textured surfaces, the pigment will flow to the lowest part of the impression, adding natural looking highlights. The liquid vehicle evaporates, leaving the pigment to shadow or accent the surface.
Coverage: When properly applied to concrete of average smoothness, each gallon will cover approximately 200 sq. ft. Coverage will vary with surface conditions and concrete porosity. Rougher, more porous or stamped concrete will require more stain to achieve colors similar to those found on our color chart.
Application: Apply 2-3 coats of stain depending on the concrete texture and porosity. Allow the final coat of antiquing solution to dry for a minimum 6-8 hours depending on weather conditions before sealing. All decorative concrete surfaces must be sealed with a quality concrete sealer to maintain their color and general appearance over time. For best results with Liquid Colored Antique, sealers should be either sprayed on or carefully applied with a short-napped roller. Liquid Colored Antique Concrete Stain samples can be applied to concrete for testing purposes and later removed with soapy water and a bristle brush so consider applying colors directly on the project concrete for more accurate testing results. Liquid Colored Antique Samples or Sample Kits are available for testing, touch-up work or smaller projects. Visit our Liquid Colored Antique Photo Gallery for customer project pictures and inspiration.
Key Liquid Colored Antique Concrete Stain Features:
• Available in over 40 colors
• Restore color to faded integrally colored or stained outdoor concrete
• Adds depth and dimension to stamped or stenciled concrete
• Perfect for cultured stone and stamped, textured, stenciled or excessively porous exterior concrete
• Can be applied to previously sealed concrete or surfaces that cannot be acid stained
• Covers approximately 200 sq. ft. per gallon depending on surface conditions.
• Detailed How-to Instructions included in every purchase.
• Shake well before use. Apply using a pump sprayer, sponge or foam brush
One-Step Color and Sealer Option for Indoor or Outdoor Concrete
Renew color on faded concrete or quickly refinish commercial floors. Choose from over 40 colors for both water and solvent based sealers.