Liquid Colored Antique Sample Kit
Perfect for Testing, Color Matching and Smaller Concrete Projects
Standard Kit – $35.95 per Kit
Includes: 4 oz. Samples of Black, Russet, Cumin, Chocolate, Pumpkin and Plum
Custom Kit – $40.95 per Kit
Includes: Select Six 4 oz. Sample Colors
Our Liquid Colored Antique Sample Kit is perfect for testing and small decor projects. Choose from over 40 colors to create your own custom kit. Liquid Colored Antique Concrete Stain can be used to restore faded stained or integrally-colored outdoor concrete and can be applied directly on top of an existing sealer. On smooth surfaces, the pigment will collect where you spray it most heavily. On stamped or textured surfaces, the pigment will flow to the lowest part of the impression adding natural looking highlights. The liquid vehicle evaporates leaving the pigment to shadow or accent the surface. Liquid Colored Antique Concrete Stain can also be used to correct imperfections due to poor preparation or unexpected concrete imperfections after acid staining.
Allow the final coat of antiquing solution to dry for a minimum 6-8 hours depending on weather conditions before sealing. All decorative concrete surfaces must be sealed with a quality concrete sealer to maintain their color and general appearance over time. For best results with this product, select a sprayable sealer such as the Sprayable Satin Finish or AC1315 High Gloss Sealer or carefully apply with a short-napped roller.
Liquid Colored Antique samples can be applied to concrete using a foam brush for testing purposes and later removed with soapy water and a bristle brush so consider applying colors directly on the project concrete for more accurate testing results. Visit our Liquid Colored Antique Photo Gallery for project pictures and inspiration.
Key Liquid Colored Antique Sample Kit Features:
• Perfect for testing color and application technique
• Can be applied to previously sealed concrete or surfaces that cannot be acid stained
• Covers approximately 4 sq. ft. per sample, depending on application technique and surface conditions.
• Shake well before use. Apply using a spray bottle, sponge or foam brush
• Over 40 colors available
• Adds depth and dimension to stamped or stenciled concrete
• Available in Sample Sizes, six color sample kits, and custom sample kits
• Perfect for cultured stone and stamped, textured, stenciled or excessively porous exterior concrete
• Detailed How-to Instructions included in every purchase
Liquid Colored Antique Sample Kit Color Chart
Standard Kit Colors:
Custom Kit Colors: