Antiquing Concrete Stain Color Trial Kit
Perfect for Testing, Color Matching and Retouching
Standard Kit – 4 oz. Samples of Black, Russet, Cumin, Chocolate, Pumpkin and Plum
Custom Kit – Select Six 4 oz. Sample Colors
Our Antiquing Concrete Stain Color Trial Kit is perfect for testing and small decor projects. Choose from over 40 colors to create your own custom kit. Antiquing Stains can be used to restore faded stained or integrally-colored concrete and can be applied directly on top of an existing sealer. On smooth surfaces, the pigment will collect where you spray it most heavily. On stamped or textured surfaces, the pigment will flow to the lowest part of the impression adding natural looking highlights. The liquid vehicle evaporates leaving the pigment to shadow or accent the surface. Liquid Colored Antique Concrete Stain can also be used to correct imperfections due to poor preparation or unexpected concrete imperfections after acid staining.
• Can be applied to previously sealed concrete or surfaces that cannot be acid stained
• Covers approximately 4 sq. ft. per sample, depending on application technique and surface conditions.
• Shake well before use. Apply using a spray bottle, sponge or foam brush
• Adds depth and dimension to stamped or stenciled concrete
• Available in Individual Color Trial Sizes, six color sample kits, and custom sample kits
• Perfect for cultured stone and stamped, textured, stenciled or excessively porous exterior concrete
• Detailed How-to Instructions included in every purchase
Allow the final coat of antiquing solution to dry for a minimum 6-8 hours depending on weather conditions before sealing. All decorative concrete surfaces must be sealed with an acrylic sealer to maintain color and general appearance over time. For best results with this product, select a sprayable acrylic sealer such as the Solvent-Based, Satin Finish, Acrylic Sealer or Solvent-Based, High Gloss, Acrylic Sealer or carefully apply with a short-napped roller.
Antiquing Stains can be applied to concrete using a foam brush for testing purposes and later removed with soapy water and a bristle brush so consider applying colors directly on the project concrete for more accurate testing results. Visit our Concrete Antiquing Stain Photo Gallery for project pictures and inspiration.
Standard Kit Colors:
Custom Kit Colors: