Sample Size AC 1315 High Gloss Sealer is perfect for testing, smaller projects and concrete decor. AC 1315 High Gloss Sealer is an acrylic xylene-based cure and seal product designed to provide a high gloss shine for any exterior or interior concrete surface. This product can be used indoors but should only be applied in spaces well-ventilated to the outside. Due to the strong odor, AC 1315 sealer is not recommended for basements, occupied homes or businesses. A respirator must be used for all poorly ventilated applications. AC1315 is also available in over 40 colors for interior and exterior tinted sealer applications.
Apply with a pump-up fence and deck sprayer, HVLP sprayer or a roller to smooth surfaces. Spray or use a short-napped (3/8 in. or less) roller for textured/stamped surfaces. Apply in thin coats. Do not exceed three coats of sealer. Allow each coat to dry for a minimum of 4-6 hours between coats. Applying an additional coat of sealer to a surface that is tacky, milky or has ridges will not improve the overall appearance of the floor and will only compound existing problems. Use xylene for tool and sprayer clean-up.
Key Sample Size AC 1315 High Gloss Sealer Features:
• Most Popular “Wet Look” High Gloss Interior/Exterior Concrete Sealer
• Fast-Drying, Easy-to-Apply Cure and Seal Sprayable Solvent-based Sealer
• 4 and 8 oz. sample sizes for pre-application testing and small projects
• Each 4 oz. sample will cover approximately 2-3 square feet
• Apply samples using a foam brush
• Available in over 40 colors