Sample Size Liquid Colored Antique Concrete Stain is perfect for testing, stained concrete touch-ups and smaller projects. Liquid Colored Antique can be used to restore color to previously stained or integrally-colored stamped or smooth surfaces and can be applied directly on top of an existing sealer. On smooth surfaces, the pigment will collect where you spray it most heavily. On textured surfaces, the pigment will flow to the lowest part of the impression, adding natural looking highlights. The liquid vehicle evaporates, leaving the pigment to shadow or accent the surface.
Allow the final coat of antiquing solution to dry for a minimum 5-6 hours depending on weather conditions before sealing. Indoor surfaces should be given 8-9 hours drying time before applying a sealer. All decorative concrete surfaces must be sealed with a quality concrete sealer to maintain their color and general appearance over time. For best results with Liquid Colored Antique, concrete sealers should be either sprayed on or carefully applied using a short-napped roller.
Key Features in Sample Size Liquid Colored Antique Concrete Stain
• Perfect for testing color and application technique
• Can be applied to previously sealed concrete or surfaces that cannot be acid stained
• Covers approximately 2-3 sq. ft. per 4oz. sample, depending on surface conditions.
• Shake well before use. Apply using a spray bottle, sponge or foam brush
• Adds depth and dimension to stamped or stenciled concrete
• Perfect for cultured stone and stamped, textured, stenciled or excessively porous exterior concrete
• Detailed How-to Instructions included in every purchase