Small Concrete Acid Stain Sample Kit
Perfect for Pre-Application Color and Reactivity Testing
$35.95 per Kit
Kit includes: 4 oz. of Each Acid Stain Color and a Sample of Satin Gloss Water-based Sealer
Our professional grade Small Concrete Acid Stain Sample Kit, includes 10 acid stain colors, and a sealer is perfect for smaller projects and testing. Concrete Acid Stain is a water-based liquid bearing minerals and acid. The acid stain penetrates the pores of the concrete forcing a chemical reaction between the muriatic acid and the available lime in the surface. Once acid stained, the color of the concrete is permanently altered. When sealed with an appropriate concrete sealer and for indoor applications, sealed and waxed, acid stain produces the unique, variegated finish associated with this process.
Direct Colors’ DIY Concrete Acid Stain Kit for Homeowners has everything you need for a 200 sq. ft. concrete acid stain project. For something slighter larger, each Concrete Acid Stain Add-On Kit will clean, stain and seal an additional 200 sq. ft. per add-on kit.
Keep in mind that it is your responsibility, as the stain applicator, to make sure the slab is ready to accept the stain, whether you poured the concrete or not. Take the time to look at the batch tickets to see what’s in the concrete mix, and always do a sample prior to stain installation to ensure that the color is correct.
Key Small Concrete Acid Stain Sample Kit Features:
• Easy-to-use kit with all 10 acid stain colors plus a sample of satin gloss water-based sealer
• Mix colors, cut stains with water to test application techniques and color combinations before buying
• Perfect for small concrete décor projects and concrete countertops
• Available in 4 and 8 oz. individual acid stain samples
• Detailed How-To Instructions included with every kit
• Covers approximately 2-4 sq. ft. per sample depending on application technique and surface conditions
• Apply using a foam brush or small plastic sprayer
• Need a larger size? Try our Concrete Acid Stain page!