Acrylic Concrete Sealer, Solvent-Based, Satin Finish
$23.95 – $165.95
Our Most Popular Exterior Concrete Sealer!
$23.95 per 1 Quart
$41.95 per 1 Gallon
$165.95 per 5 Gallons
• Most Popular Solvent-Based Exterior Concrete Sealer, especially Colored Antiquing Stain Projects
• Fast-Drying, Easy-to-Apply Cure and Seal
• Sprayable Sealer
• Satin Finish
• Interior/Exterior Concrete Floors Use
• To prevent slip hazards on smooth concrete floors, add Anti-Slip Grit Additive to the second coat of sealer.
• Two coats are recommended for outdoor concrete.
• Not VOC Compliant in New England or California
• Coverage rate 200-400 square feet per gallon. Coverage rates depend on the surface condition of the concrete. Rougher, broom-finished and porous concrete, especially older, eroded outdoor slabs, will require more product to seal properly.
Direct Colors Acrylic Solvent-Based Concrete Sealer is an acrylic xylene-based product designed to provide a satin finish for any exterior or interior concrete surface. This acrylic sealer can be used indoors but should only be applied in spaces well-ventilated to the outside. Due to the strong odor, acrylic solvent-based sealers are not recommended for concrete basements floors, occupied homes or businesses. A respirator must be used in all poorly ventilated areas. Preferred choice for exterior concrete floors and garage floor applications where slip hazards might be a concern. Our Satin Finish Acrylic Sealer is also available in over 40 colors and is the first choice for sealing Liquid Colored Antique Concrete Stain applications.
Direct Colors Solvent-Based Acrylic Concrete Sealer is most commonly applied with a pump-up fence and deck sprayer or a 3/8″ nap roller but HPLV Spray Gun or airless sprayer rated for xylene could also be used.
For best results, apply thin coats to increase strength and clarity. Applying an additional coat of sealer to a surface that is tacky, milky or has ridges will not improve the overall appearance of the floor and will only compound existing problems.
Depending on weather conditions, drying time is 4-8 hours between coats.
Allow for 24 hours dwell time after the final coat before permitting vehicle or heavy foot traffic.