Affordable, Easy to Use Color Option for Any Concrete Project
DIY Project Ideas for Concrete Pigment
- Integrally-color an indoor or outdoor concrete slab. Easiest way to add color to your concrete!
- Create a rich, solid color for your concrete countertop with DIY concrete pigment. Charcoal is our most popular color choice!
- Add color to overlay for a brand new concrete surface. Over 100 colors to choose from, pre-measured for each box of overlay. No Hassle!
4. Choose the perfect color for Do-It-Yourself grout, Mix and Apply! A little color goes a long way!
7. DIY Concrete pigment is perfect for rammed earth walls, cultured and cast stones. Just mix and pour. No mess, No fuss!
Making pavers? Our UV-stable, long-lasting pigments will give outdoor concrete the enduring color your customers are hoping for.
Does your restoration project call for colored plaster? Use DIY concrete pigment for any plaster job – inside or out. Use our custom batch concrete calculator to match color from our chart.
For an affordable and one step color and seal finish, choose DCI Tinted Concrete Sealer. Over 40 colors available to make concrete colorful with ease!